Wednesday, June 27, 2007

So guess what …

That’s right, Dave will not be starting field work just yet.

The town meeting that was supposed to take place tonight to discuss whether I could work at Xtobo, well it didn’t happen. We were given the political two-step. The person who I’m pretty sure has the power to say whether or not I can work, kept telling me that he does not have that power, and that some other individuals have to agree. (Lacking 100% fluency can really suck sometimes.) The soonest we could apparently call a new meeting was Tuesday. So, one more week of waiting. One more week.

Maybe then I will have entertaining things to tell you all about.


Post a Comment

<< Home